Les Services Inspec – Thor Of Montreal Inc.
please ask for service with Toby Theriault as your inspector
- Pre-purchased inspection
A non-exhaustive inspection of a property before a real estate transaction at the time of inspection.
- Pre-sale inspection
Non-exhaustive visual inspection of a property done beforehand at the time of inspection.
- Pre-Possession Inspection
Following a pre-purchase inspection, and to the client’s request, the inspector will be able to confirm the accuracy of the inspection. driving range.
- Track renovations
You are renovating? Depending on the magnitude of the renovations, the inspector will conduct 2 or 4 visits and will ensure that the work is done in accordance with the code of practice.
- Track construction
During the construction of your home, a building inspector will follow-up for you, 4 visits are implied: 1- Foundation and structure, 2 – Plumbing, electrical and insulation, 3 – Interior / Exterior finishing, 4 Final inspections, everything in according to the building code.
- Protec-Thor Recognition Inspection
A recognition inspection is a non-exhaustive visual inspection of a property, for a period of less than 90 minutes. Its objectives are to inform the seller of the market.
- The thermographic inspection for your home
Some company offers thermography inspection … beware! Although we have completed our training in thermography, we do not offer this service which is an expertise. Do not be fooled by companies that offer thermography and visual inspection at the same price as a visual inspection. You must only use a certified infrared inspector and have a certified safety record of ASNT TC-1A Thermal Infrared …
18, 103rd Avenue
Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 5 pm
A home inspector? A logical choice!
You are selling or buying a house or a building? Sleep soundly knowing you have called for our building inspection services. Thanks to our expertise, you’ll:
- be able to negotiate the sales price by knowing the building’s strength and weaknesses
- get a better estimation of the renovations or maintenance work required
- be able to evaluate the reliability and security of your new home
- obtain the accurate and precise details of our analysis, thanks to the report which will be handed to you after the inspection